Move More Jersey is an initiative by Jersey Sport to get more islanders, more active, more often. Its aim is to promote the importance of physical activity and the role it plays in our mental and physical health. Move More Jersey is here to help you get started, because we understand that sometimes this can be a bit daunting and intimidating. We have a wide range of activities and programmes to suit all needs, no matter what your fitness level is.
Move More Referral - High quality supervised exercise programmes aimed at people who could benefit form a more active lifestyle, who are are aged over 16 years old, would like to be more physically active and have a long-term health condition, or are at risk of developing one.
Move More Hub
- Move More Adult PAYG Exercise Classes – variety of exercise classes led by our professional Move More Instructors
- Move More Adult Swimming – indoor and outdoor swim classes aimed at beginners or those just starting out
- Move More Runtogether - FREE run programmes aimed at people who have never run before, or need support to get started or continue on in their running journey
- Move More Ability – range of free activities throughout the week designed for islanders with a disability
- HSBC Breeze and Guided Ride Cycles – Fun, free bike rides for all abilities
- Move More Walks – free walks designed to improve mental and physical wellbeing
- Cycle Without Limits – inclusive adapted cycle centre for adults and children with a disability
- Move More Advice – Opportunity to get in contact with a member of the Move More team for advice. For More information please see www.movemore.je